Brenda H. Verbois
Email: click here to contact
- Insurance defense
- Insurance coverage
- Products liability
- Life, health and disability law
- Louisiana, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana, 1991
- Louisiana State University, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Association of Defense Counsel
Order of the Coif. Author: Note, “Constitutional Limitations on Patronage Practice: Branti v. Finkel,” 42 Louisiana Law Review 310. Clerk: Honorable Douglas M. Gonzales, 1982 – 1984; Honorable Frank J. Polozola, Judge, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana, 1984 – 1985.
Henchy, Verbois & Hackenberg, LLC serves clients in Baton Rouge and throughout Louisiana.